Barber Shop Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from St. Louis

2 posters

Go down

Greetings from St. Louis Empty Greetings from St. Louis

Post by StropNSave 18/07/14, 09:22 pm

Hi All,

Just wanted to give a quick intro. I'm a prospective barber who is in the research phase (gotta love the interwebs!)

A few years after college I decided to try shaving with a straight razor. SR shavers will know that it's the kind of hobby that soon sucks you in (in a good way). Fast forward a few years, and I've come to the point where I'd like to open a classic barbershop in my neighborhood, which IMHO is the best in St. Louis.

I am certain that the gents in the area would love a place where they can get an inexpensive, consistent cut and perhaps treat themselves to the occasional hot towel shave.

I look forward to connecting with the members here, gaining knowledge, and adding value in the years to come. Thanks guys for keeping the tradition alive!

Alex

StropNSave
Slick (New Member)

Back to top Go down

Greetings from St. Louis Empty Re: Greetings from St. Louis

Post by saintsfan 19/07/14, 09:53 am

Welcome Alex!

Hope you find the board informative and welcoming. Barbering is a great career and there are even fewer guys getting into the profession than ever. Let us know if you have any questions!
saintsfan
saintsfan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum